The DGF Series -specify for Fiml and Bottle Granulator has a centrally hinged two-piece cutting chamber with a robust welded steel construction, with the upper and lower sections of the housing meeting horizontally. Reversible stator knives with double cutting edges are fitted as single elements to the lower section of the housing, allowing multiple re-sharpening and adjustment of the stator knives. There is a hinged screen cradle and hinged door for easy screen access.
The v-cut cutting geometry offers distinct advantages over other rotor designs, including higher throughput with reduced power consumption, better quality cut, and lower noise levels. Specially designed knife setting jig means that the knives can be adjusted from outside the machine, significantly reducing the downtime required to change/set knives.
The base frame has a solid welded construction with anti-vibration rubber feet to reduce vibration and noise. The drive motor is mounted on tension rails to allow easy adjustment of the V-belt tension. Integrated suction trough for material discharge. Specially designed hopper with 3 sets of curtains to prevent material flybacks. Integrated rundown safety device prevents access to the rotor until it has come to a complete stop. A safety switch prevents machine startup when the front panel is open and the machine features emergency stop buttons on the machine body and control panel.
|Cutting Chamber Dimensions
- Complete soundproofed enclosure
- Deflector wedge
- V-cut technology
- Heavy duty bearings
- Oversized external bearing housings
- Knives are externally adjustable
- Robust welded steel construction
- Wide choice of rotor variations
- Electrical hydraulic control - to open housing
- Electrical hydraulic control - to open screen cradle
- Replaceable wear plates
- Amp meter control
- Integrated control panel
- Soundproof conveyor channel
- Extra flywheel
- Double infeed hopper
- Roller feeder
- Mounted screw feeders in hopper Winding protection
- Metal detector
- Metal separator
- Bespoke colour scheme
- Increased motor drive
- ALTERNATIVE FUELS (RDF/SRF)
- DOMESTIC & COMMERCIAL WASTE
Since its foundation DGM Recycling Systems have been at the forefront of innovation and technology in the development of cost effective and reliable recycling solutions. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Miracle Automation Engineering Group, a pioneer in automation systems for the automotive and material handling industries, DGM continues to strive for excellence in the field of size reduction and recycling.
All of our shredders and granulators have been approved CE certification.
Packaging & Loading
1. Several layers of plastic wrapping film and cardboard to protect plastic recycling machine from dust and moisture.
2. Plastic packing strap belt to fasten wrapping film and machines, also to fix machines in containers.
3. Wooden case is used as the outside package and spare parts when choosing by LCL, air or international express.
4. Excellant logistic team to guarantee the shredder and granulators machines to be safely shipped to customers appointed loaction.
5. If you have any other request for the packaging or loading, we will try our best to meet your demands.
Q1: Are you a trading company or a factory?
DGM is a factory with 10 years experience in machinery manufacturing, and 20 years experience in German technology.
Q2: Will you provide pre-sale services ?
DGM consists of experienced specialists, we will offer a suitable solution according client's requirement in time.
Q3: Is your after-sales service excellent ?
At DGM we have a highly trained team of service personnel to handle all manner of customer service enquiries. Whether it is replacement parts, technical assistance, or just general operation advice we offer our customers genuine 24/7 support and after sale service.
We have an international network which ensures wherever you are in the world you receive localized high level support.
Our technical team has decades of experience in the field of size reduction and recycling and we are on hand to offer assistance in installation, commissioning, staff training and general technical assistance.
Q4: Where is your factory?
Address: No.1.Fengqi Road, Huishan District , Wuxi City, Jiangsu Province, China
Q5: what is your contact informatoin?
Fax: +86 510 8357 0210
Telephone: +86 510 8357 2002
Mobile : +86 18762812155
Q6: Could we visit your factory and test the machine?
We warmly welcome you to visit our factory anytime,and we are very glad to test our machine with your raw material.